Release Notes v18.104.22.168
Published to TEST: Tuesday, August 17th, 2021 09:00
Published to PRODUCTION: Wednesday, August 18th, 2021 20:00
This release sees the introduction of support for OAuth 2.0 authentication. This feature has been added alongside the existing OAuth 1.0 authentication mechanism.
See Users and Permissions for more information on the new features.
Release notes - PayRun.IO - Version 22.214.171.124
- PRIO-982 Add support for user authentication including granular resource permission
- PRIO-1018 Unable to end AOE pay instructions with associated pay lines when beneficiary bank account is specified
- PRIO-1014 Employees not liable to NI should be excluded from the apprenticeship levy calculation
- PRIO-1013 Salary sacrifice pension excluding pensionable statutory payments
- PRIO-1017 Updated developer portal with user permission documentation
- PRIO-1016 Define XML Schema for DPS Message model
- PRIO-1015 Extend user entities to support "Issuer"
- PRIO-1012 Add use case tests for user permissions
- PRIO-1005 Update module level key builders to include user name
- PRIO-1003 Define the default set of system permissions
- PRIO-1002 Add user entity tagging support
- PRIO-996 Update application generation to include creation of default permission objects
- PRIO-995 Update gateway to support Bearer token authentication
- PRIO-992 Update gateway to support app data to user relationship
- PRIO-990 Create permission path spec language
- PRIO-989 Update data auditing to record user details
- PRIO-988 Implement resource management restrictions based on user "permissions"
- PRIO-987 Introduce user resource management within Gateway solution
- PRIO-986 Implement default application level and employer level permissions based on "system permissions"
- PRIO-985 Create "system permission" entity
- PRIO-984 Create "permission" entity
- PRIO-983 Create "user" entity